Monday, July 8, 2013

Smash book / junk journals

Hello crafters!!

Boy it's hot out there and I love it!!  My grand babies are in Disney
and so I am catching up with some backed up projects.  I bet you know the
feeling.  Well today I wanted to share with you two Smash books I made
for my daughter's co worker.  They are both 6 X 9


On this one I used Andrea's Halo stamp by my sweet friend Elsa from 
Just a few Designs.  I just love her.  This is my 4th project using her.  I know!
I'm out of control but look at her.  I think you should get one also. 


Then on this one I used the Prima doll stamp which I also love.  I then fussy cut her
outfit.  All the flowers on both books are from IAR.  A lot of Tim Holts goodies
and some embellishments from my stash.

She said she loved them and I hope you like them too.  I hope you continue to
have a great summer.  As always thank you for coming by and please let me know 
what you think.  I love hearing from you.

Hugs
Yvette

2 comments: