Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pile it up for WW

Hello there

Happy Wednesday!  I just got back from Cape Cod late last night.  It's always
great to come home after a few days.  I always forget how beautiful the
Cape is until I'm there again.

Well today Stephanie's challenge with Whimsical Designs is to Pile it Up!!!
We had to make a project that includes at least 3 layers and 2 or more
embellishments.  Our sponsor this week is the same as last week.
Yup!  The Paper Parade!  And here is my card all piled up...


I used the 6 x 6 paper stack "Ginger" from Indie Chic, and another paper
but I can't remember which one. I'm not sure LOL. I did some stitching
with my sewing machine on the paper.  I went around it twice to give it
that look.  I used a rub on from Michael's, which is really a candelabra. 
So I rubbed it upside down to make it look like a chandelier.  Then 
I added some pearls as light bulbs.  I think it's pretty neat.  
The image you see is "Andrea's Halo." Isn't she just adorable and sexy?  
To complete my card I added some flowers,
buttons, and an adorable butterfly.  And of course the sentiment is from the
stamp set "Everyday Sentiments."   Great stamp set!


So let's see you pile it up.  Come play with us and maybe you can be the
winner this week for Whimsical Designs.  Prize is a 15$ certificate
from...


Take care and big hugs
Yvette

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I am really loving those images...they have such a fun mystical look about that. Beautiful embellishments, and I LOVE what you did with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the way you piled it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card, Yvette...You sure did piled it on!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This card is stunning! I love the coloring. Every single detail is beautiful. Love this!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete