Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gift Giving Sophie

Hello my friends,

Hope you are all doing well.  The weather here is crazy.  Last week it was
warm and this week it's cold out.  But, anyway today I have a special DT project 
with Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.  I made a Birthday Card, and it's special to me
because I made it for my daughter.  My oldest is having a Birthday!  How 
time flies.  30 years ago I held her in my arms and today she holds her
 own babies in her arms.  I'm very proud of her.  She's an amazing girl.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

This is her birthday card...


I used the 6 x 6 paper "Tea-Thyme" paper by Prima.  The beautiful image
is "Gift Giving Sophie."  All the flowers are from I Am Roses. 
The sentiment is a clear stamp by Fiskars call "All year Greetings."
 I aded a few buttons. The border on the right is a Martha Steward punch 
call "Swirly Laces."  Here is my You Tube Video on this card.

I hope you enjoyed my card.  I can't wait to give it to my daughter this weekend.
Let me know what you think.

Entered challenge
Yvette

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, lovely followers and the buttons are perfect, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete