Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Father's Day layout

Hello everyone

Tonight I am sharing with you a layout that I made for my DT with Creano con Detalles.  http://www.creandocondetalles.blogspot.com/  The digital collage that I used is from one of our DT member and graphic designer Janza Bibiana Roncancio.  You can get her digital file at http://creandocondetalles.com/.  She has other digital files, as well as the seam binding, pom poms and flowers.  The smaller flowers on each side are from recollection.  Also check out the beautiful leaf that I got from Lindy's Stamp Gang.   I sprayed it with "Aloha Avocado".   The token "unique" is from Tim Holtz.  Ahh and the lovely scrabble piece is from Bead Landing call "found objects" that I purchased at Michaels.  I choose the P for "papa" (father in spanish).   And of course the paper pad that I used is call  Victorian Parlour.  Purchased at Joanne's and a birthday gift from my sister.  :-) 




Well now I just have to add some pictures and tada!!  A layout for father's Day.
Have a great scrappy week my friends.

Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment