Tuesday, June 16, 2015

File folder mini book

Hello there

I hope everyone is doing well.  It is pretty hot outside today, but
I love it.  I'm also staying inside in the air condition.  LOL
Well today I have a project for my Design Team with
Mel's Craft Boutique.   I create a file folder mini book.  It is
4 x 6 inches.  


 I used the paper from Grapic 45 call Little Darlings.
The spray, little sweet flowers and resin flower is from
Mel's shop.  As well as the 2 different trims I used.  One of
the heart charm is also from her shop.  For better details here is 
 My You Tube Video.  If you could like to learn how I made this 
quick mini book in 10 minutes here is the Tutorial by Tmika.
It's really fun and very quick.  Thanks for stopping by.
And have a wonderful day.


Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment