Monday, February 9, 2015

Challenge for My Creative Time

Hello my crafty friends,

I hope all is well and that you're staying warm.
I know some parts are getting a lot of snow right now.

Well today I have a quick share.  Emma from "My Creative time"
is having a blog challenge.  So I wanted to participate this time.
Here is the card that I made for this challenge. 


I used all the colors required as well as the sketched shown.  
 Here is my You Tube Video.
For my image I used the prima doll stamp Natalie.
I sure hope she likes it.
Take care everyone and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Yvette

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me think of Springtime! I think you have all of the colors covered and followed the sketch. The paper piecing is great. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm thinking spring time too :-)
      hugs,
      Yvette

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness! I looove all the layers on your card! just beautiful!!! thanks for joining us at My Creative Time's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love your paper doll and how you incorporated all of the colors! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvette ~ oh this is seriously BEAUTIFUL! Love the Prima doll, the flowers and all the colors and design ~ Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was actually an attention-grabbing topic, I'm very lucky to be able to come to your blog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I may come again another time.
    Schizophrenia Treatment in Bangalore
    Schizophrenia Symptoms Treatments in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete