Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rapunzel welcome sign

Hello everyone

I hope your weekend was as much fun as mine.  My grand daughter had
her 5th birthday party this weekend.  So we invited Rapunzel and Flynn to
the party.  I made them a welcome sign to greet them and all our guest, and
so I wanted to share that with you :-)


I cut the letters with my Cricut using the Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
Then I trim the edges with my Martha Stewart punch "eyelet lace."
Added some flowers and a long braid with yarn sprayed with Lindy's 
"Clam Bake Beige" to match Rapunzel's hair.  

That's about it!  I was very happy with it and so were our guest.
What do you think?

Take care :-)
Yvette


2 comments:

  1. I think it's super cute! Such a clever idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yvette, que lindo te quedo el letrero y las trenzas...lol...so cute. hb para la princesita :D <3

    cuidate!

    ReplyDelete