Monday, April 1, 2013

Graphicat Sketch #10

Happy Easter Monday

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was great!  The weather was
perfect and the company of friends and family were amazing.  I'm so lucky to
have them all in my life.  

For this week's DT project with Graphicat Sketchs we were able to pick any
sketch we wanted.  This is my project, using sketch #10.


This is what the sketch looks like.


For my card I used the Graphic 45 paper "Bird Song."  The image is also 
from the paper collection.  My banner under the sentiment is from Tim Holtz.
The beautiful flourish is a die from Cherry Lynn Designs call Mini Fanciful Flourish.
And then of course the sentiment "Mizo Cute" is from Graphicat.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a fabulous week

Entered challenge:

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I love the colors, and all the layers. I have to get that paper!!! LOVE it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO PRETTY.. thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls challenge... xo

    ReplyDelete