Saturday, June 16, 2012

"I Do"

Hey there!!!

Don't you love weekends.  I had to work today Saturday but now I'm home relaxing,  resting  and it feels good.   Tonight I wanted to share with you my project for the I AM ROSES challenge contest.  It has to be monochromatic.  Just whites, creams,  beige, etc.  At first I had no idea what to make but after looking at some pictures and watching other videos I made my decision.   I'll just make a layout!!  Like many of you girls, I have not done much with my wedding pictures.  And so I thought this was a perfect excuse to finally do something.


All of the flowers are from IAR with the exception of one.  Don't you love my ornamental corners.  I love them.  They are from Lindy's Stamp gang.  http://www.lindystampgang.com/ornamental-corners/






The lazer cute window I picked up a couple of years ago at the EXPO convention.  I did forget to mention in the my video that the paper is from Anna Griffin Inc.


Today after work I went to Michael's and picked up a shadow box so I can display it in my home.

Here is my YT video that shows all the details. 



I hope you guys like it as much as I do.  Here is the link to the IAR challenge.  Let me know what you think.  I love hearing from you.  So, now go ahead and enter your project.  http://youtu.be/bpMKz-ergo4  and good luck to you :-)

Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment